1. Each person 18 years old and above must complete a rental application.
2. Employment – a recent pay stub must be presented.
3. Household income must be a minimum of 3 times the rental amount or 3 times the monthly portion with verified sources of income from other entities. Sources of income include:
4. Valid driver’s license or government identification.
5. Credit – We require reasonable credit, no utility company collections. No evictions in the past 5 years.
6. Criminal history – all criminal history will be considered case-by-case. Please provide an explanation including the offense date, type of charge/conviction and documentation from courts along with the application.
Click Here Rental Application