1. Each person 18 years old and above must complete a rental application.
2. Employment – a recent pay stub must be presented.
3. Household income must be a minimum of 3 times the rental amount or 3 times the monthly portion with verified sources of income from other entities. Sources of income include:
4. Valid driver’s license or government identification.
5. Credit – We require reasonable credit, no utility company collections. No evictions in the past 5 years.
6. Criminal history – all criminal history will be considered case-by-case. Please provide an explanation including the offense date, type of charge/conviction and documentation from courts along with the application.
We do not accept comprehensive reusable tenant screening reports as defined by and pursuant to RCW 59.18.257. (For both rentals and owner)
Click Here Rental Application